Motions To Reopen and Appeals in Immigration

The unfortunate reality of the visa or immigration application process is that not all initial applications are approved. If your application or petition was denied, you may file a motion to reopen your case and review the denial, or you may appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals. At the New York Law Offices of Stephen Santucci, PC, we review cases and help people file motions to reopen or file a Notice of Appeal when appropriate.

In some instances, a motion to reopen or a direct appeal of the decision is the next necessary step for someone seeking to gain permanent residency or nonimmigrant status. Moreover, these may be the next steps for those who have been denied citizenship through the naturalization process, lost in a removal hearing, or for those who have been denied nonimmigrant visa status or exemption. Contact us for assistance. Free Initial Consultation.

Lawyer Experienced in Handling Board of Immigration Appeals in New York, Philadelphia and Throughout the United States

At the Law Offices of Stephen Santucci, PC, we have been able to assist clients in making motions to reopen citizenship denials and revocations, as well as appeal decisions from immigration judges. Having focused exclusively in immigration law for more than five years, attorney Santucci has been successful in having cases reopened in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and throughout the United States.

In many of these immigration cases, time is of the essence in filing appeals or motions to reopen. You have only 30 days from the date of the immigration judge's decision to file an appeal. For some of our clients, the deportation process has already begun or will begin very soon. We will investigate whether there are other options available to you after a denial or whether an appeal or motion to reopen is the best approach to stopping your deportation.

Contact an experienced immigration and appeals lawyer at the Law Offices of Stephen Santucci, PC, for representation if you have been denied citizenship, had an unfavorable decision in removal or deportation proceedings, or need help in any immigration appeals matter.